We represent entrepreneurs, business professionals and investors in the entire business immigration process.
We are with you every step of the way: from the selection of the best program, to full legal representation in the filing of the business immigration application, business planning, exploratory visit, interview preparation with officer and integration in the business community.
As part of the full business immigration package, there are many services and features you will benefit from:
• In-depth collection of information by questions from our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) for a complete evaluation.
• A list of required and advisable supporting documents will be sent to you for collection as to have them attached to your application.
• Assistance in the selection of the best immigration program for you and your family.
• Short and long-term strategic immigration planning.
• Full legal representation of your interests by our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Provincial Government Immigration Offices, Embassies worldwide and all other immigration officials.
• We fill out all the application forms on your behalf as part of your immigration process.
• All letters to authorities, affidavits and any other legal documents are prepared and submitted on your behalf.
• Review and correspondence management from CIC and other government bodies.
• Interview preparation for your meeting with the immigration official.
• Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is available to you by direct telephone line and direct email at all times (during work hours) for the complete duration of your immigration process.
• Close monitoring of your application and regular reporting to you by email to advise on the progress of your application.
• Interview preparation and coaching to ensure you are ready for your interview with Citizenship and Immigration Canada or Provincial Government Authorities.
• Referral service to government agencies that can help you settle and integrate in Canada.
• Our own settlement and integration support network – as we are with you every step of the way, even after you land in Canada with your permanent residence.
• Exploratory visit preparation and guidance for business/entrepreneur applicants.
• Business plan, including a comprehensive marketing strategy for business/entrepreneur applicants.